Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where can I buy unpasteurized goats milk online for making homemade cheese?

I don't think you can, not in the U.S. anyway. However, I do know from experience that you don't need unpasturized milk. Pasturized milk can be used.Where can I buy unpasteurized goats milk online for making homemade cheese?
Pasteurized milk is legal in half of the states; the laws are set by each state. You probably won't be able to order it from out of your state because of this.





http://www.realmilk.com





To find milk you should seek out dairy goat breeders in your area.


Talk to your vet, feed stores, health food stores, 4H, etc. to find local breeders.Where can I buy unpasteurized goats milk online for making homemade cheese?
You should be able to still make the cheese, as long as it's not ultra-pasteurized, also if you can't find the milk your looking for try a powder form of it, I think you can pick that up at a health food store.
I think you would have to go and buy some goats the do it yourself.
  • hair highlight ideas
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment