Wednesday, December 23, 2009

When making peanut butter jelly sandwiches, do you use the same spoon to scoop out the jelly and peanut butter

i didnt think it was a big deal til my next door neighbor came to my house and said that i raid his refrigator. he said that it was against the laws of nature to have any jelly mixed into the peanut butter. i told him to go f==k himself. so we are not talking, now. i decided to build a fence. i am getting tired of these neighbors complaining all the time.When making peanut butter jelly sandwiches, do you use the same spoon to scoop out the jelly and peanut butter
It depends...if I am at home...YES...if Im at someones else, NO...lick the spoon as many times as I can....than get it clean and stick it back in the drawer!!!When making peanut butter jelly sandwiches, do you use the same spoon to scoop out the jelly and peanut butter
One sandwich = One spoon


Hasn't your neighbor heard of Goobers brand with peanut butter and jelly in the same jar?
No each has it's own spoon! That would be like putting mustard in the miracle whip!
Yes, I do..I only have one spoon..I do need to buy more , though..TC;)
It wouldn't be tolerate in my house.


As long as you don't have to do the dishes it isn't your problem.
Wait so you went to his house and made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with his pb and jelly and used one spoon? Well I wouldn't do that at someone else's house but at my own, heck yeah I only use one spoon!!
you don't go to someone else's house and do that. quit raiding his refrigerator!!! you would not like it if he did that to you. by the way at home sometimes i use two spoons sometimes one, but i always wipe the spoon off.
Here's how you do it . . .





Use a butter knife. Do the jelly first BUT wipe the knife clean on the other piece of bread before dipping in for peanut butter.
As long as the neighbor washes his own spoons,do it his way....





I prefer a butter knife...
i use a knife, just one, but i use the jelly first, that is easier to get most of it off on the other peice of bread.
Dear, You need to be real careful of what you do in certain social settings...Leaving ';jelly in the peanut butter'; can be rude to another..He didnt just go out and buy the ';two mixed';..Now Id say that I do think that hes an a******!!, but then Ive gotten sick from ';cross contamination before';..so I do know what thats like..Its like my mom mixing carrots pieces, mustard, celery into mayo jar..yukky!!. because what if youre not having a ';carrot, mustard,cerely pieces sandwich';?What if you just wanted to make a ';tunafish sandwich';..you wouldnt want to ';scoop into the mayo'; and find all that other ';treasure';...I personally refridgerate my jelly as well, but dont my peanutbutter..Its just always kool to other person to not do that..H***, I couldnt get away w/ that if I did that in my house..lol...YOu take good care of your neighbor..still build a fence for ';privacy though';..but be nice to him...Because he does allow you to ';raid his fridge';Pleeeeaaase be careful..maybe he can get ';crazy on you;(..TC/ God Bless you..%26lt;KLYHugzUxxxx%26gt;always;)

No comments:

Post a Comment