Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am making a rack of lamb for Christmas dinner. Where can I buy a reasonable price lamb?

Costco has great lamb. I was just there last week (in Plano, Tollway and Park) and they had excellent rack of lamb and boneless leg of lamb. I think it was New Zealand lamb. Sorry, I didn't notice the price on the rack. The boneless leg was about 3.99 per pound.I am making a rack of lamb for Christmas dinner. Where can I buy a reasonable price lamb?
Check with your local 4H group








North Texas Traditional Living - Farms


Pastured pork, lamb and seasonal products are also available. This farm is highly recommended by our WAPF members. ... Central Market, Ft. Worth %26amp; Dallas ...





Show map of 2238 County Road 1081, Greenville, TX 75401


www.traditionaltx.us/farm.htm - 19k - Cached - Similar pagesI am making a rack of lamb for Christmas dinner. Where can I buy a reasonable price lamb?
I don't know any in your specific area, but I always find reasonable prices on good, fresh cuts of meat at my local independent butcher/deli. Try one of those places, you can even tell them what you're making and they'll help you decide the best cut/amount.
Rack of lamb usually runs about $12-$15 a pound. If you are having a lot of people for dinner you can expect to pay upwards of $100 or more just for the lamb.





About 6 years ago I bought a rack of lamb for two. It cost over $21.00.
sam's. there is a farm where i live that will dress a lamb--you have to buy all the meat, but it is inexpensive.
I buy mine at Costco, might be Sam's Club to you. One rack per two people.
costco/sams club
  • hair highlight ideas
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment