Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Is making out in school in the hallways when everyone is walking past inappropriate?

I would like to know. Seems quite a few people give strange looks when they see this. What's that about?Is making out in school in the hallways when everyone is walking past inappropriate?
its just our society. i don't see anything wrong with it. but inappropriate is an opinion and is determined by you. so if you are okay with making out in the hallway go right ahead. hahaha.Is making out in school in the hallways when everyone is walking past inappropriate?
I really would prefer not to see it %26amp; at school so yeah it is kinda inappropriate. I don't really think it's such a bad thing it's not like your hurting anyone unless a person who's watching really likes one of the people doing it cause then it might hurt them. But at my school you can't even give a hug to a guy without the teacher's freaking out at you. But I don't. I mean I don't want to sound all like an adult but school's probably not the best place for that. When I see people doing that or just kissing I'm just like ok %26amp; me %26amp; my friends are all just like get a room you two! But NO I don't think you should be doing that at school.
It's very inappropriate to be doing such an activity. I think it's just not something that everyone on earth wants to see. It makes other people very uncomfortable...and it's just better off behind closed doors...or where a lot of people aren't. I think people do that because they want everyone to be jealous of them, or want people to think they are ';cool';. If you have respect for yourself you don't engage in those type of activities!
Ahhhh... That's a good question...


I mean, I don't like to do that kinda thing in the halls with my boyfriend cuz I do feel like people are actually watching... And it does bug a lot of people.... Idk, I guess I understand because I dont wanna see people doing that... But i kiss my bf in the halls anyway because I love him and it's hard not to %26lt;3
yes it is inappropriate. Nobody wants to see you making out, a little kiss or peck here and there is ok but save the slobbering all over each other for private time. Would you want your daughter or son (in the future) doing this???
I would think it is. I know I would look at you in a weird way. It also makes you look slutty. There is a time and place for everything and the hallway at school is not the place.
You can't be serious. Inappropriate doesn't even come close.


There is a time and a place for everything, and school is NOT one for PDA.



When you are in a smaller school I think it is. Like control yourself people. In a larger school I could care less, cause not everyone has known you for your whole life.
Yes it is. No one wants to see this, also this could damage your reputation and start rumors. Your not having self respect for yourself or for others who are trying to get an education.
yes! Please... just don't do it. kissing is something that is so personal and special between you and whoever youre kissing. we don't want to be a part of it.
That is totally inappropriate! You should be ashamed of yourself. Do that in private! Geez! A simple kiss would be okay but NOT MAKING OUT!
Yes it's inappropriate. Very. ';-()
yes it will start horrible rumors
I would think so.
yea, its kinda trashy!
duh


sad. you'd think it's common sense.
Its up to you and your mate. do what you think is right

No comments:

Post a Comment