Sunday, December 27, 2009

Im making a report on why my parents should get me another dog. What should i include?

I have 1 10 month old Yorkie, 1 Cat, and 2 hamsters but I am intiminated to get another dog! I want to make a report on why My parents should get me another dog so i can convince them that i am ready!Im making a report on why my parents should get me another dog. What should i include?
i know how you feel i did the same thing





1.say what kind


2. offer to do things in return for them getting you one


3. say your dog needs a playmate or it will live a lonely depressed life.


4.say i need more friends


5. and finaly what i did was when cristmas came i only said i wanted a dog and my parents couldnt guess anything else that i would want so the decided i could get one.Im making a report on why my parents should get me another dog. What should i include?
Well as someone else said they are probably the ones paying for everything, so it's their decision.





That being said, I would think that the best way to convince them that you are ready is to take excellent care of the pets you have now, and then just talk to them and let them know that you would enjoy another dog. Maybe point out that dogs can play together in a way that people and dogs can't play together (the snarling and wrestling around), so everyone benefits from another dog.
Have you ever thought that maybe your parents can't afford to bring in another animal? That is twice the food, twice the vet bills, twice the amount of poop YOU will have to pick up. Also your other dog may not want to share you with another dog. There is no way you can convince your parents to get you a dog unless you can afford to pay for it yourself. That is what I had to do for my cat.
Tell them about how another pet can make you more responible.


t is probably best to get a dog this time as dog/***** combinations tend to get on better together than two bitches.





Two bitches can find it difficult to get on when the puppy reaches puberty and comes into season for the first time 鈥?not always, but sometimes 鈥?and it is worth considering a dog just to avoid this.





Male puppies can be a bit more boisterous and competitive than female puppies, but border terriers are not known for their behaviour problems so you should be okay. Good luck and I hope you enjoy him.





You may like to read The Perfect Puppy which has more information on understanding %26amp; choosing your puppy.
how YOU plan to pay for the care of a second dog, your parents are already paying for 4 pets





what YOU plan to do with the dog in another 4-6 years when you go to college.. and I mean do research and see how much it really costs to get an apartment that allows a dog.
Care for your other dog.





You're very lucky to have all those pets in the first place. Were in a recession, and dogs are a lot of money. I have noticed that, especially for kids with other pets, parents usually stick to the ';no';.
Just say that you don't want your puppy to get lonely, or mention about getting a different type of dog, maybe a bigger one to have a variety
you have a dog and a cat and 2 hamsters. Can't you be happy with them, do you really need another dog? When you pay for it and care for it 100% of the time then get another dog

No comments:

Post a Comment