Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do I tone my arms and legs without making them look muscular but feminine?

A couple of years ago I went to the gym to gain weight as I am skinny. I trained for about 1 and a half months. I think I lifted heavier weights than required, because now my biceps and triceps have become kind of bulky like those of a boy. And the worst thing is that the veins on my hands and feet have swollen which is very embarrassing and sometimes painful. Can all this be reversed? I mean I was much better off when I was not training. Please help.How do I tone my arms and legs without making them look muscular but feminine?
Continue lifting weights, but do light reps instead of heavy ones. Heavy weight lifting will make your arms bulky, but light reps will make them very nice.





And don't worry, no matter how hard you try, your arms and legs will never look like a man's! :)How do I tone my arms and legs without making them look muscular but feminine?
go to the gym
Going to the gym helps you build muscle, but also slim down. It won't make you masculine looking unless you train freakishly hard for a long long time. Muscle weighs more than fat, so it's very possible to look thinner and yet weigh more after working out. It's normal. It's more important what you look like that what you weigh, right? Try eating heathily, too. I hope that works. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment