Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What is the best hair dye in stores for making my hair a lighter red?

I used Loreal 4r to make my hair a darker red, but I am now


trying to lighten my hair back to it's original light red. I had a


golden red color, a little like strawberry blond. Can anyone


tell me which dye would best do this without making my hair


orange or copper? I tried a lighter Loreal but it made my hair


look like it been washed by a penny!!! Please help!What is the best hair dye in stores for making my hair a lighter red?
Oooh no! I see someone suggested Feria, don't do it! Feria is high in sulfates which completely trashes your hair-- even more so for red tints since red is quicker to wash out of your hair. I highly suggest Garnier Fruitese! It comes with a little packet of fruity oil essence stuff that you add to the dye mix. I love it! Huge selection of colors, too.What is the best hair dye in stores for making my hair a lighter red?
Feria always worked for my friend. She dyes it red all the time and it always looks great!
ther is a 1 800 number on the back of the box with stylists on call that are willing to help you, they can tell you what to do much better , it is hard for me to say without actually seeing your hair's color. They may even offer you a refund, Remember if your hair is not clean when you apply a dye your desired color may be altered. That means no oils creams hair sprays leave-ins nothing.
Try a prelightner for approx 5 min then wash it off.
My family uses ketchup.
Herbal Essence or Garnier Fructis works really good. You just have to make sure that is has ammonia in it. Get a light golden red, or a strawberry blonde. Or, my mom uses Color Expert in red, it has highlights and all. But it's like $20. It's worth it......

No comments:

Post a Comment