Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What are some tips for booting my metabolism and making me lose weight?

My metabolism really sucks. I need tips because I'm trying to lose weight. Can anyone help me please?What are some tips for booting my metabolism and making me lose weight?
metabolism:


vitamins


yogurt


oatmeal





and losing weight..


exercise 30 mins every other day


eat less


snack only after breakfast and before dinner


and only snack 3 times a day (and according to serving size)


don't binge or over eat


don't eat as much carbs


go for protein


special k diet?What are some tips for booting my metabolism and making me lose weight?
No matter how you slice it, diet is a dirty word. It smacks of deprivation and hunger pangs. To overcome the pain, you need a plan.





So WebMD asked the experts for advice, and put together their quick tips on how to get your weight lossgoing.





1. Know Your Weight Loss Goals





2. Understand Your Weight Loss Personality





3. Double Up: Diet %26amp; Exercise





4. Make a Firm Weight Loss Commitment





Finally, be sure you're committed to losing weight for yourself -- not because someone else is pressuring you to do so.





Then, take things slowly, keep these tips in mind, and you should be on the road to weight loss in no time.





How do i lose fast weight? - Healthy life every day!


search :http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;lr=%26amp;n鈥?/a>
Eat lots of protein! Such as chicken and fish!


Drink lots of water and eat a good breakfast everyday!


Good Luck!





Can you or anyone help me!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
1 hour of weight training followed by 30 mins of decent cardio





then just a clean diet





let me know what you are doing now and i can change it up to help you - joe_indo_7@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment