Sunday, December 27, 2009

What aspects of yourself do you worry about when making a good impression on a 1st date?

This goes for both genders. If your avatar or username doesn't indicate your gender, please include it in your answer.





I didn't want to post this in the dating category in hopes of receiving answers from mostly adults and not high school kids.What aspects of yourself do you worry about when making a good impression on a 1st date?
Scaring the hell out of him haha





I'd ask pretty much every important question on the first date. I was never into wasting time. Had a goal and wasn't into dicking around being too delicate about it.





Even at that, never really a ';bad'; date. Some were a little overwhelmed or shocked I'd ask for details, past, present and future, but most were on the same page about not wasting time going slow so it worked out.





Others were just like, ';You're cool and all, but I don't really wanna get in this deep so quickly';. We'd finish the date but part ways and either keep in touch on the platonic level or just fade to black after that night.





There were some that I was pretty into because of the ';spark'; factor, and I was worried/nervous my personality wouldn't work with his. Some were just physical attraction in the end, on either or both sides, kinda disappointing at points.What aspects of yourself do you worry about when making a good impression on a 1st date?
Well I don't think about things like this when I am going on a first date. The more you worry about it the more it will get in the way of having a good time. The best thing to do is to relax and have a good time.
Odour/odor.
Nose hair
be clean

No comments:

Post a Comment