Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What is the best type of paper to use when making your own bridal shower Invitations?

I couldn't find any invitations that I liked for the theme I was going with for a Bridal Shower that I am planning for my cousin. I decided to make my own invitations and was going to go to Staples and pick up the paper and envelopes to make them on the computer. What is the best type of paper to use when making my own invitations on the computer? Thanks!What is the best type of paper to use when making your own bridal shower Invitations?
Velum %26amp; ParchmentWhat is the best type of paper to use when making your own bridal shower Invitations?
just plain old copy paper or photo quality if you want it a bit stiffer. I was going to suggest going to an art/hobby store %26amp; buy some cold press 20 pound but it would be too stiff to go through a printer %26amp; you would have to cut it to size.


check out staples %26amp; see what they have to offer.
cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment