Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do I get rid of wasps and bees making their homes in my wooden deck and wooden siding?

Our house is 4 years old, with pine siding and a pine deck. The bees are awful! And I imagine chewing up all of our wood. Can I get rid of them myself, how would I accomplish this, or should I call a professional?How do I get rid of wasps and bees making their homes in my wooden deck and wooden siding?
You don't want to get rid of the bees because bees are fastly becoming endangered. Scientist are saying without bees in the world, humans will die off eventually.How do I get rid of wasps and bees making their homes in my wooden deck and wooden siding?
Use a water hose and hose them down. After a couple of times, they will determine that that spot or area is too wet for them to live at so they will move on.
Spray it with wasp spray at night when they are dormant. They once they are dead, remove the nest. Keep spraying once they are removed to keep them from rebuilding in the same place.
spary it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment