Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is the best capture card to use for making a halo 3 montage?

I want to make a halo 3 montage and I was wondering what would be the best one to use.What is the best capture card to use for making a halo 3 montage?
The brand I use to capture some Halo 3 footage is a Dazzle. My DVC Plus has great quality with a fairly cheap price compared to any other. Dazzle is probably one of the most popular capture card brands out there.


If you buy the capture card it also comes with the powerful program of Pinnacle Studio 12 which can be used to convert footage and create and edit dvds with nice animations and transitions and tons of more great features.


You can find the one I have at


http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Dazzle/Dazzle+Video+Archiving/Dazzle+Video+Creator+Plus.htm





For video quality that I put on YouTube check out this link.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqPxsWNAGmk





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment