Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is the deal on Sims 3 when your making a character and their bodies go off them?

I use the Sims 3 regular one and I always try to make characters and their bodies go off them. My characters never get fat or musceled. Can someone please help?What is the deal on Sims 3 when your making a character and their bodies go off them?
I don't exactly get the problem. Do the bodies disappear? Is this the first time it happened? Have you tried a lot of families? Try restarting your game and computer, uninstall and re-install it, all the average stuff. Try to wait it out, try a lot of different families... If these don't work, it's probably your game. Get a new one. Good luck.What is the deal on Sims 3 when your making a character and their bodies go off them?
I get the exactly the same problem!


I really wanted to make a fat Sim :D and the torso just moves away from the legs!


It was the same when my Sim was pregnant, and instead of getting a bump, the same thing happened again.


I think it's to do with the requirements for the game, because mine is the lowest, 3.5 instead of 4.5 even though my laptop is quite new. But i'm not sure what the 3.5 thing was about :S
I have the same problem and i think i know why(:


My laptop doesn'tt meet the Vista requirements so the game thinks my laptop is XP.


Sometimes when i turn on my laptop after playing it always asks me something to do with Vista. HOWEVERRR sometimes i don't get this problem and the bodies look normal?


I haven't tried un-installing/re-installing. It might work.


Sorry for not really helping(:
many people have had this problem... if you look on the forums at the sims 3 website you may be able to find some more detailed answers... many people have said that it has something to do with the graphics card you're using. Check the requirements for your game and see if the game is completely compatible with your system.
Incompatible graphics card. Pretty much going to look like that unless you try it on a computer that has a compatible card.
Try restarting your computer and then get back into the game.
  • hair highlight ideas
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment