Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What is the best computer software to buy for making music at your home?

I mean what software can I purchase at an electronic store that will let me pretty much have everything I need to make a song rather than going to a studio and recording it? I want to be able to put in beats I made, record my voice in, and edit stuff to my hearts desire. Thank you! :DDDWhat is the best computer software to buy for making music at your home?
Reason 4


http://www.propellerheads.se/products/re鈥?/a>


http://www.propellerheads.se/products/re鈥?/a>


FruityLoops


http://www.flstudio.com/documents/what.h鈥?/a>


Are but a couple of the many I use for some of my production works.


d;o)


What is the best computer software to buy for making music at your home?
A good piece of kit for laying down tracks is The Music Producer.





You can import samples or beats you have made and record voice overs.





The studio is excellent for producing dance, hip hop, rock, latin and pop music and has a community where you can upload your tracks and enter them into competitions.





The software is really simple to use and at $39.95 is well priced compared to all of the other music production suites out there.





You can download a trial version of the software so you can try before you buy.
I would suggest Fruity Loops also known as FL studio. You can probably find a cracked version with some google search. It takes some getting used to, but after a while its pretty easy.
adobe audition
  • hair highlight ideas
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment