Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is a good amount of money to be making after high school?

I just graduated my private high school in California. I'm trying to find a job and I'm wondering what is a good hourly wage to be making at this point in my life? Every place I apply at only offers $7 an hour, and I made a dollar more than that back when I was in high school! I know I don't really have any 'qualifications', but could I be making more than minimum wage now? I'm just curious to what peoples thoughts are on the subject at hand.What is a good amount of money to be making after high school?
I say just take the best offer and build your resume my while looking for another job. You become more desirable to employers when you are employed, while you also gain experience and money.What is a good amount of money to be making after high school?
Dont just make money by being employed.. invest!


what i mean is, go sharpen ur communication skills, knowledge about being financially literate, stockmarket n stuff. of course u're just a kid, but kid, its worth the hell of investment in the future when u've gained all that.. go to the book store and read the Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens book. U'll thank me kid
anywhere from minimum to 10 hrly. I know some high school students who have had jobs for awhile so I depends on some of your experience and maybe references you can get.
waiter/waitress work ir bartending is a nice business to get into without any real exp needed often. the tips are off the books,

No comments:

Post a Comment