Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can I find video clips to use for making a documentary on baseball?

I am doing my senior project on the history of baseball and my product will be a 30 minute documentary on the history of America's game. Only problem is that I don't know where to get clips that I could use in it. I am looking for classic baseball at-bats or interviews with legendary players or anything baseball related. Any help?Where can I find video clips to use for making a documentary on baseball?
Well you could always go to a famous Baseball website and look there or you could just type that in on youtube, and have it in like 5 minutes. Just look and see what the most viewed clip is and watch it. If it's what your looking for then I'm glad I could help, and I'm really sorry if I didn't but I really don't know all that much about Baseball.Where can I find video clips to use for making a documentary on baseball?
Just show any youtube video where they have a dude using needles..





That should basically sum up baseball....
mlb.com


or youtube :)
  • hair highlight ideas
  • cleansing formula
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment