Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can I buy plastic bottles so I can start making my own beverage drink?

I'm trying to start a beverage company and I need to find a company that makes bottles similar to Naked Fruit Drinks.Where can I buy plastic bottles so I can start making my own beverage drink?
PET bottle manufacturers


C %26amp; F agents/stokists for PET Bottles in your area


Go to Yellow pages/Telephone directory to find address%26amp;phone


You can also findout the address/contact nos. from your DIC (district inductries centre) or State finance corporation/Bank.Where can I buy plastic bottles so I can start making my own beverage drink?
Check on-line local business listing for plastic container manufacturer.
the wholesale beverage company out of los angeles. if you can't find a listing, probably a restaurant or hotel manager of some sort would have their contact info. good luck!!
Have you started or having any idea about the drink you want to prepare?


Or, is it similar to the act of my close friend who had a pair of laces and was looking to get the appropriate shoes to go with them?


Packaging is very important, some times, I have to admit, more important than the product, but since you are alone, you should have the product, then,


1. either cooperate with someone who is in the market (distributor, packaging firm, producer of similar product, etc.) or


2. Having money, to invest in promoting your product (this is very costly and needs a lot of abilities to proceed!


3. Identify partner(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment