Friday, January 8, 2010

What should I title a picture book that I am making about Chinese mythology?

The stories in it will include The Ten Chinese Suns, The Twelve Chinese Moons, and The Story of Pan-Ku. The stories all have to do with how the Chinese believed the world and universe were formed and how the sun and the moon flow across the sky. I wanted to make something like a treasury of little stories. What should I title my picture book? I think it should have something to do with astronomy, but what are your suggestions? TIA!What should I title a picture book that I am making about Chinese mythology?
Stories in the StarsWhat should I title a picture book that I am making about Chinese mythology?
Thanks Person! I chose this one for the picture book. It's a fitting title. Thanks again for helping, everyone! Report Abuse

you are talking bout their folk tales. that story is called ';Ho-yi shot suns'; and the other is Chinese genesis ';Pan Gu Create the World';


Just name it 101 Chinese Folk Tales
the title- chinese beliefs how the world works or suns, moons in chinese beliefs
I would recommend those books:





';Wind %26amp; Water: The Chinese Art Of Feng Shui';





from





http://tinyurl.com/7dc3qb
Since it would seem we are but a small boat on this journey then a fitting title might be:


Chuan-China's journey into creation
Ping pong ping pong

No comments:

Post a Comment