Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm making 51k a year. How much can I expect to bring home after taxes? I have 1 dependent and leave in CA.

I live in California ,I make 51k a year, after taxes how much can I expect to take home. I have 1 dependent.I'm making 51k a year. How much can I expect to bring home after taxes? I have 1 dependent and leave in CA.
You didn't say how old your dependent was. If it is a child under 13 you can claim the child tax credit. I will assume he is under 19 and over 13.





I will do this as you claiming HoH standard deduction and 2 exemption(you and your dependent). Since you haven't provided if you own or rent.





51k income


HoH 7850


Exemptions 6400


Taxable income 36,750.


Tax 4,949.





You didn't state how much was withheld either. Basically subtract what with held by 4949 and that will give you a ball park.





If you want a better estimate email me.I'm making 51k a year. How much can I expect to bring home after taxes? I have 1 dependent and leave in CA.
We have no way of knowing as you didn't give us enough info.





Try:





www.paycheckcity.com
  • hair highlight ideas
  • cleansing formula
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment